Family Continuing Care Program
At Steven Silverman, P.A., we believe our success as premier providers of estate planning and probate legal services is due to our unwavering commitment to provide our clients with personalized representation that is flexible to meet their ever-changing needs. With over 35 years experience, founder Steven Silverman has developed a program that will allow the firm’s clients continuous access to the legal guidance they need to ensure their family is protected and provided for while they are living and after they are gone. This program is known at the Family Continuing Care Program (FCCP).
What is the Family Continuing Care Program?
The FCCP is a multi-pronged approach that allows our clients to have continuous access to up-to-date legal planning services and guidance. In addition to providing assistance with the estate planning challenges presented by life changes such as marriage, divorce, or the birth of a child, the FCCP ensures continuous compliance with governing rules and regulations.
How Does the Family Continuing Care Program Work?
The FCCP works through a combination of open communication, collaboration, and legal experience. The program starts either as part of preparing your estate plan or after we have prepared your estate plan. To ensure that everyone involved is on the same page, and the plan works as it should, the following steps are taken:
You provide us with a detailed updating of your current situation, which gives us a starting point for the changes needed in your estate plan. It also allows us to determine any follow-up questions we may have for you.
- We meet to ascertain your immediate goals and long-term objectives. We address any questions or concerns you may have.
- We will work together to update your existing plan if needed with one that meets your needs, accomplishes your goals, and puts to rest any concerns you may have about caring for your loved ones now and after you are gone.
- Using the estate plan design we created together, we will prepare any additional documents needed to follow-through with your plan. You will have access to these documents so that you can help make sure they accomplish your goals.
- Once the documents that update your estate plan have been completed, we follow through to ensure proper alignment of funds and titles. For example, if your estate plan includes a revocable trust, make sure the trust has the assets correctly aligned with your goals.
What Are The Benefits of a Family Continuing Care Program?
There are many benefits to being enrolled in our FCCP. They include:
- Family Meetings: We believe in including your family members in the estate planning process. After all, they are the reason you are planning in the first place. What exactly is disclosed at these meetings is up to you, but it is an opportunity for your family members to ask questions regarding their part in the plan.
- Professional Collaboration: We encourage any other professionals you are working with, such as accountants or insurance agents, to attend our meetings.
- Peace of Mind: Having the peace of mind that comes along with our FCCP is priceless and leaves you to enjoy and live your life to the fullest.
Contact Our Firm Today
For more information on how to have continuous access to preeminent legal representation that ensures the wellbeing of your loved ones while you are alive and after you are gone, contact our firm today online or by call (305)-666-6111. We look forward to crafting a plan that meets your goals.